The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

396 is out! Discuss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tite
Admin
tite

396 is out! Discuss Empty
PostSubject: 396 is out! Discuss   396 is out! Discuss Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:12 pm

New chapter is out!

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/396-76/1
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: 396 is out! Discuss   396 is out! Discuss Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Byakuya colour spread for chapter:

Spoiler:

Thanks to ch1 over @ FLOL.

In regards to the chapter, its amazing how Aizen has tabs on Ichigo even before the manifestation of his powers. I wonder if his interest in him has anything to do with Isshin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~codegal
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: 396 is out! Discuss   396 is out! Discuss Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:13 pm

I love that spread. Byakuya as a hipster. It's funny.

I'm wondering what Urahara's play in all this is: I mean, it seems to be a chess match between Urahara and Aizen through out most of the back plot. We know Urahara seems to have had tabs on Ichi for a long time, If Aizen is this keen on his whereabouts at all times, how long will Ichi be either one of their pawns?
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: 396 is out! Discuss   396 is out! Discuss Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:48 am

I think that Ichigo has been a pawn for both sides. No matter how you look at he has been caught up middle no matter what he does.

And I like the spread as well. Damned Starbucks they are officially every were now lol!
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: 396 is out! Discuss   396 is out! Discuss Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:49 am

Hmm, I think he's more of a pawn for Aizen rather than for SS. I mean, if Aizen's speech is anything to go by, then it means that everything leading from his power manifestation til now was all from Aizen's doing, and I can't really consider him as a part of SS or anything, he's more of a lone entity.

I'm more interested to see how his interest in Ichigo came about, or whether Ichigo is but a means to get to Urahara.
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: 396 is out! Discuss   396 is out! Discuss Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:23 am

That's what I mean. Maybe Ichi is more of Urahara's pawn. He was the one that put Ichi through Shattered Shaft and severed his chain of fate. He seemed to make a point to give Ichi more time when he was turning hollow then. So, maybe he created Ich as a means to defend against Aizen. I mean, I think he still being used and lead around by Aizen, but I'm not sure he had anything to do with Ichi's initial manifestation.
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: 396 is out! Discuss   396 is out! Discuss Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:42 am

Yeah, he could be Urahara's pawn, I mean, we've seen that Urahara isn't above using "friends", as expressed through his use of Rukia and storing the hougyoku in her gigai. It seems to be a game between Urahara and Aizen with everyone acting as the chess pieces. I'm just wondering how Isshin and Ishida's father factor into the whole equation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 396 is out! Discuss   396 is out! Discuss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

396 is out! Discuss
Page 1 of 1