The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 392 out! Discuss.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tite
Admin
tite

Chapter 392 out! Discuss. Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 392 out! Discuss.   Chapter 392 out! Discuss. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:06 am

The new chapter is up pretty early this week.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/392/00/
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 392 out! Discuss.   Chapter 392 out! Discuss. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Great art especially the reactions of the Captains. Not a lot of talking in this chapter but still great.
With the Captains cut down, it pretty much evens out the numbers on both sides. The Captains didn't seem to understand that Aizen's KS has been at work since they saw it the first time, I don't blame them - I'm confused about it too Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-vizards.rpg-board.net
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 392 out! Discuss.   Chapter 392 out! Discuss. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:46 am

I love the reactions on Hitsu's face when he came to know that he stabbed the wrong person. Priceless!!

lol I think Ichigo is scared of Aizen, I mean what was he doing the entire time while the other Captains were busy targeting the wrong person? he could have atleast shouted out loud to stop!
Ichigo the headless chicken heehee
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 392 out! Discuss.   Chapter 392 out! Discuss. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:12 am

What I want to know is when did he used his KS. We know that it can effect everyone that has seen it. Does that mean that everything that has happened up until now never really happened. For example Tousen scratch
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 392 out! Discuss.   Chapter 392 out! Discuss. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:01 am

To me it seems he may have been using it all along, Wes. I mean, if Ichigo is the only one that hasn't seen it, and he could see that they were attacking Momo and ask what they were doing, it would imply that Aizen has been using his KS since before Ichigo arrived. Otherwise, I would think he would be under it's spell as well. But, I'm not really sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 392 out! Discuss.   Chapter 392 out! Discuss. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 392 out! Discuss.
Page 1 of 1