The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discuss Chapter 391

Go down 
+2
wiahwib
tite
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tite
Admin
tite

Discuss Chapter 391 Empty
PostSubject: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Chapter 391 is out. Here's a link in case anyone has not read it yet.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/391/01/

I love this chapter. Lots of good action, the plot seems to be moving along now, and I am in awe of some of the artwork Kubo put into this one.

I'd love to hear other thoughts and discuss it.
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:53 pm

I didn't get the part when Shinji held up Sakanade and Aizen had that WTF look on his face. How did Sakanade play a part in that whole thing leading to Hitsugaya stabbing Aizen?
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-vizards.rpg-board.net
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:37 am

I think since Sakanade makings things backwards, and changes perception from right to left and vice versa, that Aizen probably would have been able to counter Hitsugaya's attack, but it changed the angle of the attack (or at least Aizen's perception of it). I'm still not 100% sure how Sakanade works yet, particularly if it actually changes the directions or just perception. When Shinji was talking to Aizen he said something about Aizen's ZP not being the only one to effect the senses, so that seems to imply perception to me, but I'm not certain. Also, I wonder if it affects everyone, or if Shinji's shikai can just be used on one person at a time because it didn't seem to have any hindering effect on the Gotei 13.
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:38 am

I liked this chapter the action is starting to get good. I think that Shinji held up Sakanade just to remind Aizen that he was still under his shikai. It looks as though it only affects one person at a time.

I can't wait for the next one to come out.
Back to top Go down
grimmjowsmith
VIP
grimmjowsmith

Location : Hueco Mundo's 6th Barracks training to be better than Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:17 am

wes-san wrote:
I liked this chapter the action is starting to get good. I think that Shinji held up Sakanade just to remind Aizen that he was still under his shikai. It looks as though it only affects one person at a time.

hopefully aizen doesn't die from the gotei 13 cause it would be boring cause what about gin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gfysclan.webs.com/
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:24 am

grimmjowsmith wrote:
wes-san wrote:

hopefully aizen doesn't die from the gotei 13 cause it would be boring cause what about gin?

That's true, I don't think that's going to happen any time soon.
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 am

I still find it too hard to believe Aizen will die just yet. There are too many variables up in the air still, bankai, could all be an illusion, possiblle hollowfication (maybe re-gen). Plus, there is still too much with Aizen's plan left unexplained with the Ouken and all. I have a feeling if this isn't illusion that Aizen and Gin may retreat for the time being to further the plan to create the Ouken and get to the Royal Realm.
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:38 pm

tite wrote:
I think since Sakanade makings things backwards, and changes perception from right to left and vice versa, that Aizen probably would have been able to counter Hitsugaya's attack, but it changed the angle of the attack (or at least Aizen's perception of it). I'm still not 100% sure how Sakanade works yet, particularly if it actually changes the directions or just perception. When Shinji was talking to Aizen he said something about Aizen's ZP not being the only one to effect the senses, so that seems to imply perception to me, but I'm not certain. Also, I wonder if it affects everyone, or if Shinji's shikai can just be used on one person at a time because it didn't seem to have any hindering effect on the Gotei 13.
Yeah, Sakanade reverses perception. So Hitsugaya was attacking from behind Aizen on the left but Aizen saw him on the right, is that it? Question

tite wrote:
I still find it too hard to believe Aizen will die just yet. There are too many variables up in the air still, bankai, could all be an illusion, possiblle hollowfication (maybe re-gen). Plus, there is still too much with Aizen's plan left unexplained with the Ouken and all. I have a feeling if this isn't illusion that Aizen and Gin may retreat for the time being to further the plan to create the Ouken and get to the Royal Realm.
Yeah, I'm not too optimistic about what might come in the next chapter. But someone from another forum said that Kubo mentioned in an interview (not sure if he had a source), Aizen and Gin will still appear in the next arc (not sure if it's the mini arc or the one after that).
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-vizards.rpg-board.net
Luissa
Luissa

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:33 pm

well after this chapter i started to like Aizen ... and hes face at the end is epic ... i'm rly courious abt wut's going to happen next and i dont think tht Aizen is the leader i think tht Gin is the evil one Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:49 pm

wiahwib wrote:
tite wrote:
Yeah, Sakanade reverses perception. So Hitsugaya was attacking from behind Aizen on the left but Aizen saw him on the right, is that it? Question

I think so. I'm not sure what else Shinji's ZP may be able to do, but I think there is more to his shikai still. He seemed to imply to Aizen that he could affect more than one sense also.

Luissa wrote:
well after this chapter i started to like Aizen ... and hes face at the end is epic ... i'm rly courious abt wut's going to happen next and i dont think tht Aizen is the leader i think tht Gin is the evil one Twisted Evil

It is quite possible that Gin is actually the mastermind here and is playing Aizen, especially the way he explains and brags about Aizen's abilities, but has yet to show more of his own. Also, I was rewatching some older episodes, and Gin seems to kinda act like Shinji sometimes. Like when he goes to visit Kira in jail during the SS arc. His language, and some of his mannerisms just reminded me of Shinji when he was first introduced.
Back to top Go down
Luissa
Luissa

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:04 pm

well everything it's possible ... we dont know yet wut to expect from aizen and esp from Gin ... plus tht he didnt fight so we dont know wut he can do
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Yeah, there has been some speculation about Gin possibly fighting Yama-jii at some point. I know Shinji has the vendetta against Aizen with him making them Vizards an all. But, like I said, after watching some older eps again, now I kinda would like to see Gin fight Shinji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:58 pm

i dont think aizen could die that easily i mean come on, Look hes defeated a few captians already =\ I think aizen and ichigo will end up fighting in the end to be honest.. Cause ichigos the hero of "Bleach" ._. But i would like to see gin fight yama-jii.. that would be epic
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:44 am

i like this chapter but the next one will probably be aizen laughing at them because they thought they could beat him. i want to see yama-jii. i am still waiting to see him go bankai

Discuss Chapter 391 13198012

if only. fangirl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:43 am

Yeah, I can see that happening ._." But we all know in the end ichigo is going to save the day and beat aizen >.>" And if yama-jii went bankai.. Whos knows what would happen Razz
Back to top Go down
Luissa
Luissa

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:34 am

well i want to see his bankay 2 but remember tht Aizen didnt used his bankai .... imagine if his shikai is something tht everyone fear wut would be his bankai Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:49 am

wtf dat would be crazy luppie o.o" like wowzer cracy.. i dont think they would do that o.o cuase den he'd be unstoppable o.o" Shocked even ichigo and the captians together wouldnt defeat him
Back to top Go down
grimmjowsmith
VIP
grimmjowsmith

Location : Hueco Mundo's 6th Barracks training to be better than Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:45 am

the only reason why i don't think gin is the leader is because aizen found him when he was young and his shikai make's his sword grow longer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gfysclan.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:02 am

i never knew that Gins sword grew longer o.o"... Owelll i dont know much things about bleach to be honest >.>" But i know when aizen found him as a kid
Back to top Go down
Luissa
Luissa

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:26 am

well yeah tht's true but we dont know wut to expect from him ... i rly want to see wut can yachiru rly can do ... Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Chapter 391   Discuss Chapter 391 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discuss Chapter 391
Page 1 of 1