The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

*Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it Empty
PostSubject: *Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it   *Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:39 pm

The last Manga I read was One piece chapter 574. *The death of Ace*
I liked it very much, the drama was very touching and I had to use every strength in me to stop myself from shedding a tear. I can't stop myself from thinking what must be going on through Luffy's and Ace's mind. I feel distraught, I really do.
I hate how my mind always goes on puttings itself in other peoples shoe even if it is a manga.

8.5 out of 10.
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

*Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it   *Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:42 pm

"Death of Ace"------->I give it 9.5 of 10 only because I was not expecting Ace to die> Oda caught me by surprise and I tipp off my hat to him.
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it   *Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:47 pm

The last manga chapter I read was half of the one-shot chapter of Undertaker Riddle. Well maybe I shouldn't count it.

So Lock On! chapter 1 was the last manga chapter I read. I'd give it 8/10 for making me laugh (I prefer the one-shot to the official first chapter). The lead guy has a special eye (which reminds me of Sven Vollfied fangirl ) I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

The last anime episode I watched was Durarara!! episode 7 wha A Shizuo-centric episode. Loved it. It showed how Shizuo got his strength and sort of why he hate Izaya's guts.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-vizards.rpg-board.net
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it   *Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:48 am

haha i also read the lock on oneshot on onemanga and it was good. and Shocked holy crap it is now a series. something else to add to my list.

the last chapter i read was keneichi 373. i am very happy about because it is not taking ten or so chapters to get to the next fight like it used to. also we get to see the improved Shinpaku Alliance. hopefully they all got stronger like Takeda did.

the last anime was reborn 172. overall it was a good episode. i already know what happens but the anime does a great job of depleting the fights. i wish more people respect it as a great fighter anime.
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it   *Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:59 am

Last anime episode watched - Bleach 259. I'll give it... 9/10 (from the start to Shinigami Cup Golden)
I love Hanatarou. His character never fails to make me laugh. And who knew his zanpakuto when materialized looks as cute as he does fu (Kinda reminds me of Wall-E Laughing) And his favourite phrase - Gomen Nasai! Much like Hanatarou's.

Oh another thing - in the beginning of the episode when Kotetsu Isane-fukutaichou mentioned Hinamori's cookies, Nanao thought about the previous batch of cookies Hinamori made Laughing Aizen-taichou glasses cookies. Pretty cool how the animators adapted it from the manga omake.

The shinigami cup golden was win. A bunch of Shinigami and their Zanpakuto in Ichigo's room.

I gave it a 9 instead of 10 because of the tentacles Angry I absolutely hate it Angry Tentacles are disgusting! yell
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-vizards.rpg-board.net
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it   *Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:50 am

the last episode(9) of durarara was just awesome it really show the viewers how f&*(ed up some of the people are in Ikebukuro.

the last chapter of reborn. the Byakuran arc or whatever it is called is finally at a end. i what to see how everyone adjust when they go back to the past. somebody is going to end up with PTSD

update
yet again durarara make me happy i picked it up. i knew that there was something behind Mikado Ryƫgamine he was just too plain to be in this anime.but now things are heating up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it   *Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* What was the last anime episode/manga chapter you watched/read, did you like it or dislike it? And rate it
Page 1 of 1