The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Chat Thread.

Go down 
+2
tite
codegal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
codegal
VIP
codegal

General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:03 pm

I wanna shoot myself in the face. Angry But apart from that, doing OK.

Guess~ which college are you planning to go to? Congrats on the scholarship!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~codegal
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:17 am

Don't shoot yourself in the face, codie! You're too pretty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:43 am

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLL! Have you even seen a picture of me? Laughing
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:47 am

Does it matter? Laughing
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:08 pm

hey girl tite knows all. show take his advice there is no reason to shoot yourself. you will be missed here.
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:11 pm

Tite~ why, yes, it does matter. I think. Laughing

guess~ LOL, I think its safe to say that when it comes to these kind of matters, tite doesn't exactly know all. *cookie*
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:14 pm

even if he doesnt. dont go shooting yourself in the face. we are kinda low on people as it is.
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:20 pm

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLL!

For the sake of our little community here, I won't be shooting myself in the face, so not to worry. Laughing
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:51 pm

that is right you shouldnt also because life is important. nice sig.
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Well i'm glad your not going to shot yourself Code. It really makes a mess. and you never seem to get all of the blood out of the carpets no matter how much you clean them lol!

How is everyone doing
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:51 pm

LOL, I'm wondering how you even know about that, wes. Laughing

I have one more all-nighter to pull and then I've got a much needed break coming up. (Yesssss!) How are you?

Guess~ LOL, thanks, the awesome Eloni made it. <3
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:24 am

I'm better now that my wife is back from the hospital. It's tough without her around.

I know about the mess out of experience. Some times I run across dead bodies at work. It's something that you don't forget.

I hope that you are enjoying your time off.
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Aww, I'm glad your wife is outta the hospital! I hope it wasn't too serious? devastated

Dead bodies at work? devastated That kinda reminds me about this prank this tv show was trying to play on us. They wanted to deliver a body that was in a body bag to us. I was speechless. Laughing

Meh, somewhat. Its filled with work and then more assessment work. I'l be glad when this semester is done with.
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:51 am

thanks for your consern Code. She has MS but she does not let it slow her down. Well as much as possible. She has it for the last 12 years, but unfortunitly the relapses are starting to be more frequent and stronger.

Thats a pertty good prank lol!
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:43 am

Wow, haven't been here in awhile. XD

wes-san wrote:
thanks for your consern Code. She has MS but she does not let it slow her down. Well as much as possible. She has it for the last 12 years, but unfortunitly the relapses are starting to be more frequent and stronger.

Aww, that sucks. I hope she starts to feeling better. hug
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:20 pm

yes madam. things have been slow around here. i dont know about everyone else but recently i have been full with things i had to do. but i will make a commitment to be more loyal to the forums i am on.
Back to top Go down
grimmjowsmith
VIP
grimmjowsmith

Location : Hueco Mundo's 6th Barracks training to be better than Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:44 pm

where has wiahwib been?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gfysclan.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat Thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2