The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Football thread.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

Football thread. Empty
PostSubject: Football thread.   Football thread. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Discuss anything related to football on this thread.

Being a die hard ManU fan, I was worried my team will struggle badly after Ronaldo left but hurrah! Rooney like he can only do, steeped up to fill in the goal scoring shoes for the team. I hope Rooney can carry ManU on his shoulders and win the league and the Champions league aswell, I know this is asking too much from him but theres nothing wrong in believing, is it? clown

*Bro this is for you* heehee
All you Barca fans go and stand there in the corner, this years Champions league will be ours!! hmph
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

Football thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread.   Football thread. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Yeah, who needs Ronaldo? hmph Not even Real Madrid needs him. And Ronaldo actually prefers ManU over RM now Laughing Nani's pretty impressive these days. Rooney's got a huge responsibility of scoring goals since Owen and Berbatov aren't consistent like he is.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-vizards.rpg-board.net
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

Football thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread.   Football thread. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Yup, I agree Ronaldo is not missed nowadays cause Nani is improving a lot but I'm still not confident in Nani during big matches, most of the time he gets lost like a kid or gets marked out and makes loads of mistakes like not tracking back when he loses the ball...Ah! Ronaldo was the same but Ronaldo was more like a Striker than a winger, he used to make up his mistakes by goals wha

I still can't believe Fergie let Tevez go and keep Berba, I know Berba is awesome but he just does not deliver when the team needs goals the most. I remember, many times when the team was in a draw or struggling for goals Tevez used to pop up out of nowhere and score in extra time, he used to give me hope whenever he was on the pitch but with Berba...Pure laziness! Sleep
As for Owen, he is nowhere near the old Owen, I agree bringing him to the team was a good piece of business but he needs to find back his goal scoring shoes.
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

Football thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread.   Football thread. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Tevez was like Solskjaer aka Super Sub. Sir Alex tried to keep Tevez but Tevez didn't want to stay and of all the teams who wanted him, he went to City facepalm I wouldn't call Berba lazy Laughing He's more used to getting passes (at Spurs) to score not creating them. But you can't deny that he has made really spectacular assists/passes and his ball control is pretty good.
Never liked Ronaldo so I'm glad he's gone mwhaha
Yeah... Owen's a bargain, he still make good runs, just needs to find his scoring boots again.
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

Football thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread.   Football thread. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:13 pm

Just what I feared most came true Evil or Very Mad
Why does that thick headed Nani always come up with something or the other in big matches? We could have won all three points against Aston Villa and cut the gap with Chelsea but Nani screwed up and now he has a three match ban...For gods sake grow up Nani!! Football thread. 97872
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Football thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread.   Football thread. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Laughing Ah, I was fooled, Baka, my brother. See, I thought your were talking about American Football (one of my favorite sports) Embarassed. I should have known when I saw that you started the thread because I know from your posts that you find Am. Football boring. Anyway, here we call it Soccer, a sport which I also like, but don't get to watch as much because it's not aired here too often. That's what the internet is for though Razz , I love free streaming sites.

When I do watch soccer, I definitely find myself rooting for Manchester United most. I really like their defense. I think Rafael is a great defensive player, and like his versatility in playing midfielder as well. I like Van der Sar as a Goalkeeper overall.

How do you guys feel about Antonio Vilencia, and more specifically, stating that the upcoming matches vs Milan being the biggest test of his career?
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

Football thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread.   Football thread. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Baka-Sama wrote:
Just what I feared most came true Evil or Very Mad
Why does that thick headed Nani always come up with something or the other in big matches? We could have won all three points against Aston Villa and cut the gap with Chelsea but Nani screwed up and now he has a three match ban...For gods sake grow up Nani!! Football thread. 97872
Unfortunately I didn't watch the match, but from what I read from the papers, ManU should have won the match even with 10 men. Well, we're only one point behind Chelsea and there's still 12 matches to go, we still have a chance to win the EPL.

tite wrote:
Laughing Ah, I was fooled, Baka, my brother. See, I thought your were talking about American Football (one of my favorite sports) Embarassed. I should have known when I saw that you started the thread because I know from your posts that you find Am. Football boring. Anyway, here we call it Soccer, a sport which I also like, but don't get to watch as much because it's not aired here too often. That's what the internet is for though Razz , I love free streaming sites.

When I do watch soccer, I definitely find myself rooting for Manchester United most. I really like their defense. I think Rafael is a great defensive player, and like his versatility in playing midfielder as well. I like Van der Sar as a Goalkeeper overall.

How do you guys feel about Antonio Vilencia, and more specifically, stating that the upcoming matches vs Milan being the biggest test of his career?
Their defense this season hasn't been that impressive due to injuries. And ffs, drop Gary Neville yell He's not that great as a right back. I'd pick Rafael over Neville any day.

Darren Fletcher has impressed me most this season, it's almost like he's in control of midfield (taking over Giggs' and Scholes' responsibilities when they're not around). And the forward runs he has been making.. wha

Van der Sar is awesome. I'm worried about the other goalies that we have - Foster and Kuszczak. They're not very experienced and not very confident/comfortable in front of goal. Sir Alex definitely has to look into that.

Antonio Valencia is worth the money spent on him. I've got nothing bad to say about him Laughing
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

Football thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread.   Football thread. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:12 am

Fletcher is like you said, has been the best for United in midfield this season, he is likely gonna be the brain of United in the years to come.

As for Rafael, he is slightly lacking in the strength and defense department but makes it up in attack, can't blame him he is still young and has much to learn but I love his pace, first touch and sight for goal, he will probably become world class within two or three years, damn! these Brazilians!! they produce the best players. I'll say Rafael will become much better than Maicon or Alves under the guidance of Fergie.

Yup bro, I hear you loud and clear.
Valencia is cool, still not awesome *misses too many chances at goal, he needs to improve his shooting* but will do cause his stamina and work rate is superb not forgetting his quality crosses for the strikers upfront, I also like how he tracks back and helps out in the defense department.
Valencia came to ManU from Wigan Athletic, with all due respect to Wigan, they are a team that fights for a mid table position and can never compete with the likes of Man U. So Valencia has never experienced big match clashes in his life, this upcoming match against Milan will be the first time he ever faces a Big team and l expect him to deliver.

Oh! Nani is gonna be there too, he said in the interview that he is very sorry for getting himself the red card so I have high expectations from him too, I hope he makes mockery of Milan's defense.
Come on team lets blast those old Milan horses to dust.
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

Football thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread.   Football thread. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Man United beat Milan 3-2 at Milan at San Siro fu Good advantage to bring home.
Lyon upset Real Madrid Laughing Maybe Ronaldo's return is jinx
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

Football thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread.   Football thread. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:07 am

Love it!! Rooney is the man, now Milan has no chance at OT Evil or Very Mad
ManU FTW!!!!!!

Its true Ronaldo and Madrid are jinxed. lmao
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

Football thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread.   Football thread. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:54 am

Yeah, no chance hmph ManU will make it to the quarter finals yell Without Michael Carrick facepalm

Porto - Arsenal: 2-1

Bayern Munich - Fiorentina: 2-1
Fiorentina had 10 men.
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

Football thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread.   Football thread. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:19 am

You really know how to get your points across. Please stop yelling will ya? clown
Yup that Arsenal and Munich results were a real shocker to me. I wanted Arsenal to win but I guess its better if they are eliminated, I don't want my ManU to face them later on Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
God-same
God-same

Football thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread.   Football thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:32 am

FORZA BARCA!!!!
I mean why Ibra? Why him? How can a not retarted coach do something that foolish! Eto'o for Ibra? This is a disgrace!!! The guy sucks...

Hey Baka-sama we ( BARCA ) are winning this AGAIN!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Football thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread.   Football thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football thread.
Page 1 of 1