The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was the last book you read?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

What was the last book you read? Empty
PostSubject: What was the last book you read?   What was the last book you read? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:39 am

The last book I read was "The Blue Nowhere" by Jeff Deaver. I must say it was awesome, I was blown away by it, I cannot stop admiring the story of two top hackers going all out against each other besides the detective works and all the investigation tactics carried out was a pleasure to read.

9 out of 10 for me.
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: What was the last book you read?   What was the last book you read? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm almost done with Lies, and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them by Al Franken. It's hilarious. I reccomend it to everyone, especially if you like political humor because it's real things that real people said exposed and called out on. Thumbs up to Al Franken from me.
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

PostSubject: Re: What was the last book you read?   What was the last book you read? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:53 pm

My last book: "Catedral del Mar"------->It's in spanish I know....

I just finished "A Dark Matter" by Peter Straub. I loved it he's a genius.
Back to top Go down
grimmjowsmith
VIP
grimmjowsmith

Location : Hueco Mundo's 6th Barracks training to be better than Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: What was the last book you read?   What was the last book you read? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:59 am

the last book i read was warriors the fourth apprentice by erin hunter i really like it but most of the first books of this series has been great i hope the rest of them are great to but only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gfysclan.webs.com/
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: What was the last book you read?   What was the last book you read? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:04 am

the last book i read was The Lords of Disciple by Pat Conroy. it is rare if for a school required book to actually be good. but the book was great. i couldnt stop reading it. the ending is just wow. i will never forget this book.
Back to top Go down
grimmjowsmith
VIP
grimmjowsmith

Location : Hueco Mundo's 6th Barracks training to be better than Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: What was the last book you read?   What was the last book you read? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:03 pm

i just read the new Warriors book fadinging echoes it's great but it ended in the middle of a fight scene but it was really good i would recommend these books to any cat fan or fanasty books. I'm waiting for the Demonata i'm not entirly sure what it's called but it's also a good series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gfysclan.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last book you read?   What was the last book you read? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the last book you read?
Page 1 of 1