The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Besides bleach what animes are you watching

Go down 
+5
guesswho969
wiahwib
Luissa
tite
wes-san
9 posters
AuthorMessage
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Besides bleach what animes are you watching Empty
PostSubject: Besides bleach what animes are you watching   Besides bleach what animes are you watching Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:40 am

Like the title says what are you watching. It doesn't have to be new.

I've been watching as far as the new ones go

Dance In The Vampire Bund

Durarara

Kimi Ni Todoke

Ladies Vs Butlers

and for the older once that I find myself returning to would be

Cowboy Bebop

Beck

Suzuka

So what are you watching
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: Besides bleach what animes are you watching   Besides bleach what animes are you watching Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:24 pm

Recently watched one called "Casher Sins". It was short, but pretty cool in the end.

Cowboy Bebop is always a great standby. I haven't checked out "Ladies Vs Butlers" yet, but it sounds interesting. I find myself re-watching "Claymore" sometimes. "Darker Than Black" is great. Hope we get another season. "Black Lagoon" has the best gun fights ever. I still re-watch "Code Geass", "Trigun", and "Trinity Blood" is still one my favorites. "Blood" is cool. "Samurai Champloo" is always a goto when I have nothing to watch.

As far as new ones go, "Fairy Tail" is pretty cool so far, if a little cheesy at parts.

How is "Kimi Ni Todoke"? I still haven't checked it out yet.
Back to top Go down
Luissa
Luissa

PostSubject: Re: Besides bleach what animes are you watching   Besides bleach what animes are you watching Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:36 pm

well ofc my list is preety long but my fav 3 are
1. Naruto
2.Bleach
3. Dogs-bullets and carnage (it's a bad ass manga the anime are just 4 ep)
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: Besides bleach what animes are you watching   Besides bleach what animes are you watching Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Ooh, I like bullets and carnage. I'll check Dogs out. I need something new to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Besides bleach what animes are you watching   Besides bleach what animes are you watching Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:19 am

Lol Lui and dogs <.<" XD HAHA!!! Nah kidding o.o iv been watching strawberry panic <.< fangirl suck a cute anime >.>" You should watch it Lui o.o" it can make you cry and dry ur eyes dat dah same time <.<
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

PostSubject: Re: Besides bleach what animes are you watching   Besides bleach what animes are you watching Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:46 am

Here's my list:

Weekly animes are Bleach and Durarara!!!

Animes on hold are Trigun, Black Cat and Samurai Champloo
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-vizards.rpg-board.net
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: Besides bleach what animes are you watching   Besides bleach what animes are you watching Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:44 am

the weekly anime on my list are one piece, reborn, and bleach.

the anime is on hold is sola i stop at episode 10 and never continued.i dont know why. i have a anime list on a animeplanet with a list on animes i plan to watch eventually.
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: Besides bleach what animes are you watching   Besides bleach what animes are you watching Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:32 am

tite wrote:
Recently watched one called "Casher Sins". It was short, but pretty cool in the end.

Cowboy Bebop is always a great standby. I haven't checked out "Ladies Vs Butlers" yet, but it sounds interesting. I find myself re-watching "Claymore" sometimes. "Darker Than Black" is great. Hope we get another season. "Black Lagoon" has the best gun fights ever. I still re-watch "Code Geass", "Trigun", and "Trinity Blood" is still one my favorites. "Blood" is cool. "Samurai Champloo" is always a goto when I have nothing to watch.

As far as new ones go, "Fairy Tail" is pretty cool so far, if a little cheesy at parts.

How is "Kimi Ni Todoke"? I still haven't checked it out yet.

I'm sure that you will like parts of Ladies Vs Butlers it pretty funny.

As far as Kimi Ni Todoke goes I like it. It's more of a slice of life anime. For some reason I enjoy that type of anime. I think it's because the story lines are good and you get a good feeling for the people in them.
Back to top Go down
SJ_75

PostSubject: Re: Besides bleach what animes are you watching   Besides bleach what animes are you watching Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:12 pm

One Piece, Hitman Reborn, Sengoku Basara. TTGL
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Besides bleach what animes are you watching   Besides bleach what animes are you watching Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:54 pm

tite wrote:
Ooh, I like bullets and carnage. I'll check Dogs out. I need something new to watch.
Hello Admin I'm still a Newbie Embarassed Razz I was wondering if you have watched "Gungrave" since you liked Cowboy Bebop, if you have not I'd strongly suggest you to have a look at it.
Its like watching God Father in anime.

I'll also reccomend "Kurozuka" to you, its bloody but nice Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
God-same
God-same

PostSubject: Re: Besides bleach what animes are you watching   Besides bleach what animes are you watching Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:56 am

Kurozuka is awesome hehe...

One Piece tops everything though...
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Besides bleach what animes are you watching   Besides bleach what animes are you watching Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:08 am

Oi bro have you checked out "Gantz"
Its bloody like Elfen Lied and a serious anime for adults but I can never take Gantz seriously cause the Protagonist always gets hard on at the most unusual of times.....he even gets hard on while fighting...Pure pervert!! lmao
Back to top Go down
_Madara_808_
_Madara_808_

PostSubject: Re: Besides bleach what animes are you watching   Besides bleach what animes are you watching Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:15 pm

For all the perverts out there!

I would recommend:

- Sora no Otoshimono:
It is an Echi anime with epic graphics (not epic graphics like for adults -.-") but epic as in the graphics of the anime is very high def. Also, the action sequences and drawing is very well made, it also includes comedy.
Its a high recommendation rating!
Action/Echi/School Life

- Sekirei:
Action and Echi is what favors us Evil or Very Mad
I love this kinds of genres to be frank.
All I can say: WATCH IT
Echi/Action/Girls/Slice of Life

Comedy/Action:

- Gintama:
For action and comedy lovers. It is extreme in randomness at point and it also includes drama.
It reaches all the way up to 190+ eps, I am just not so sure if the other eps tht wasn't up before is up and running right now.
Blade/Samurai

- Full Metal Panic; All seasons
The first and second seasons are extreme laugh, but at the end it gets a bit bloody.
Mecha/Guns/Weapons/School Life

- Hitman Reborn:
Watched it and it was enjoyable.
Comedy/Action/School Life/Mafioso

- Chrome Shelled Regios:
It is epic. Action scenes were outstanding and the plot was cool.
Swordsplay/Action/Comedy/Touch of romance

Blood:

Would recommend Hellsing and Blood+.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Besides bleach what animes are you watching   Besides bleach what animes are you watching Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Besides bleach what animes are you watching
Page 1 of 1