The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Korean Manhwa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

Korean Manhwa Empty
PostSubject: Korean Manhwa   Korean Manhwa Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:51 am

Anyone else reads Korean Manhwa? Korean Manhwa 198307

I recently found 2 good ones - Veritas and The Breaker. The art works are great, the plots are good too. Unlike some Japanese manga, the mangakas don't drag the plot wha
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-vizards.rpg-board.net
tite
Admin
tite

Korean Manhwa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean Manhwa   Korean Manhwa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:10 am

I have not read them yet, but my interest is piqued. I'll check them out and get back to ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

Korean Manhwa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean Manhwa   Korean Manhwa Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:19 am

i tend to read korean manhwa for a while. i will read anything if it can keep me interested. i read those and another good one was unbalance x unbalance. but the author got a deal to release it in japan. but originality it was a manhwa.
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Korean Manhwa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean Manhwa   Korean Manhwa Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:07 pm

I read them from time to time.

Guess have they released any new unbalanced. I need to know the ending Korean Manhwa 97872
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

Korean Manhwa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean Manhwa   Korean Manhwa Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:41 pm

i read somewhere dont know exactly where but the japanese version is catching up to the scans so i think it was by june or may they should be up to date. i thought it made no scene to stop it altogether just because it was getting released in japan. the only difference between the two is that the japanese one is more graphic. which still doesnt mean anything to someone lets say form america because we lack the censorship laws that are present in both korea and japan. so basically the way things worked censorship wise is korea > japan > america. still doesnt matter to me because i am not reading the story to see some nips. so yea i was albe to vent a little. i would be sure to tell everyone once the scans start up again.
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Korean Manhwa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean Manhwa   Korean Manhwa Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:34 am

guesswho969 wrote:
i read somewhere dont know exactly where but the japanese version is catching up to the scans so i think it was by june or may they should be up to date. i thought it made no scene to stop it altogether just because it was getting released in japan. the only difference between the two is that the japanese one is more graphic. which still doesnt mean anything to someone lets say form america because we lack the censorship laws that are present in both korea and japan. so basically the way things worked censorship wise is korea > japan > america. still doesnt matter to me because i am not reading the story to see some nips. so yea i was albe to vent a little. i would be sure to tell everyone once the scans start up again.

Thanks brother. I hope it's soon, for some reason I like the story line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Korean Manhwa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean Manhwa   Korean Manhwa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korean Manhwa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication :: Other Anime/Manga :: Other Anime/Manga :: Manga-
Jump to: