The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

397 is out what do you think

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

397 is out what do you think Empty
PostSubject: 397 is out what do you think   397 is out what do you think Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:47 am

I have got to say that I liked it. Even though there was not really any action. I can't wait for the next few chapters. What do you think Isshin is going to say to Aizen?

And how is Ichigo going to react to finding out that is dad is really a soul reaper? affraid
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: 397 is out what do you think   397 is out what do you think Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:53 am

i dont know it was kind of bland knowing what was to come in the manga i expected something like this to happen. why didnt ichigo just kill him when he had the chance. i find the chapter bland compared to the previous ones.
Back to top Go down
grimmjowsmith
VIP
grimmjowsmith

Location : Hueco Mundo's 6th Barracks training to be better than Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: 397 is out what do you think   397 is out what do you think Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:40 am

i was shocked at the end of all people i thought would show up i actually wanted to here more about why Aizen chise Ichigo
Back to top Go down
http://www.gfysclan.webs.com/
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: 397 is out what do you think   397 is out what do you think Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:00 am

So what do you guys think Aizen was going to say. Ichigo is soul reaper and what.

1 hollow maybe VL

2 Royal family

3 something that we haven't heard about yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 397 is out what do you think   397 is out what do you think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

397 is out what do you think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication :: Bleach :: Bleach Manga-
Jump to: