The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Etry Here, Sup Guys!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Etry Koronath
Etry Koronath

Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Etry Here, Sup Guys!!!   Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:16 am

Hey Guys!! Nice to see y'all! Most of ya I know, for the few I don't, nice to meet you!!!

For those I do, Nice to see you here
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: Etry Here, Sup Guys!!!   Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:20 am

Welcome Etry, Glad you could make it. Let me know if you need any help with any thing. I gotta go to work for a while but I'll be back on a little later. Talk to soon, man. Have fun here, and invite others.
Back to top Go down
Etry Koronath
Etry Koronath

PostSubject: Re: Etry Here, Sup Guys!!!   Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:29 am

Thank Tite, glad ta be here and I will ^.^
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: Etry Here, Sup Guys!!!   Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:59 am

Welcome to the up and coming place to be Etry. Have fun and if you need anything just ask urahara
Back to top Go down
Etry Koronath
Etry Koronath

PostSubject: Re: Etry Here, Sup Guys!!!   Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:19 am

wes-san wrote:
Welcome to the up and coming place to be Etry. Have fun and if you need anything just ask urahara

Thanks Wes ^.^ I'll try! (btw, love the smilies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes What a Face Neutral Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Wink Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball albino sunny Sleep drunken bom cheers cherry santa rendeer farao king queen elephant study scratch geek jocolor amuse lol! afro flower fu Angry heehee zomg fangirl hmph devastated yell uhuh h5 hug lala facepalm wha Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! 97872 urahara mwhaha Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! 262478 Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! 955193 Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! 598652 Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! 442217 Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! 198307
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: Etry Here, Sup Guys!!!   Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:49 am

lol! they are the best aren't they
Back to top Go down
Etry Koronath
Etry Koronath

PostSubject: Re: Etry Here, Sup Guys!!!   Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:06 am

wes-san wrote:
lol! they are the best aren't they

They ARE!!!!! urahara my favorite is urahara!
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Etry Here, Sup Guys!!!   Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Welcome to BVF lets have fun Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Etry Koronath
Etry Koronath

PostSubject: Re: Etry Here, Sup Guys!!!   Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Twisted Evil Yes, Let's!! Nice ta meet ya Baka! (I'm gonna enjoy your name ^.^)
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: Etry Here, Sup Guys!!!   Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Welcome to BVF! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~codegal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Etry Here, Sup Guys!!!   Etry Here, Sup Guys!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Etry Here, Sup Guys!!!
Page 1 of 1