The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What made you happy or sad today?

Go down 
+5
wes-san
God-same
guesswho969
tite
Baka-Sama
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Happy: Cut my hair, made me look really geeky. I just need a pair of black plastic frame glasses and I'll look really nerdy fu

Sad: My father said my hair looked funny devastated
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-vizards.rpg-board.net
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Happy: FINALLY booked the tickets for grad trip to Hong Kong wha And found 2 new mangas to follow lala Kuroshitsuji and Lock On!

Sad: Forum's inactive Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-vizards.rpg-board.net
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:54 am

happy because because there is only two more days till the weekend.

sad because it could be one day till the weekend
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:01 am

Happy cause Paul McCartney is coming to PR in april and I bought tickets to go see him in concert.

Sad cause the forum is indeed inactive.....fail
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:31 pm

happy because i brought final fantasy 13 a day early.

sad because as soon as i got home to play i had to go back out to deal with a friend of mine.
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:08 am

My shoulder is starting to get better that me happy.

But since I haven't been able to work on my motorcycle it's not ready to ride yet Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:29 pm

Ichimonji wrote:
Sad , becase I jut saw the movie "Precious" and her situation made me sooooo sad.

lol! Sad because I actually watched the movie "Precious". I want my time back.
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:44 am

happy because i able to god of war 3

sad because i beat it.
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Happy because my work colleagues brought me some flowers and an oreo chocolate cake for my birthday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~codegal
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Happy because code replied to this thread. I did not know, I'm sorry Embarassed
Happy Birthday, Codie! sunny

Here you go.

What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Flowers

And, I know it's not cake, but you deserve the best. So, a very elaborate chocolate fountain for ya! jocolor

What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Dessert25vs
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:16 pm

tite wrote:
Happy because code replied to this thread. I did not know, I'm sorry Embarassed
Happy Birthday, Codie! sunny

Here you go.

What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Flowers

And, I know it's not cake, but you deserve the best. So, a very elaborate chocolate fountain for ya! jocolor

What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Dessert25vs

Aww, you're a regular sweetheart! <3 Thanks so much, and haha, don't worry about not knowing, I never talk about my birthday. XD
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Well, a gentleman never asks! Razz lol!

Still Happy you're here! I love you
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Ahahah, I'm happy that I'm here too. And LOL, I'm not worried about aging, everyone goes through it right? I just...don't make a big deal outta my birthdays. Laughing
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Laughing I hear ya, I'm just happy for each next day I get. Life's too short not to love. geek sunny
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:36 am

I'm happy just got back from the first motorcycle ride of the year.

Sad because it looks like the mice ate some of the wiring no I got to fix it. Were the hell is an exterminator when you need one.
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Very happy cause its a weekend besides its nice to see our Smexy Admin getting active Twisted Evil
You guys can say what you want but having a smexy Admin means more bragging rights fangirl
Back to top Go down
grimmjowsmith
VIP
grimmjowsmith

Location : Hueco Mundo's 6th Barracks training to be better than Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:11 am

happy because i got my 17th Pllatinum yesterday at 10 but sad because now i don't have a reason to play God Of War 3 angry because my girlfriend's mom won't let me see her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gfysclan.webs.com/
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:29 am

happy because i am staying in my girls house for the rest of the break
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:50 pm

Happy cause I just got back from the Paul McCartney concert. May I just say that the legend still has it! I'm glad I'm typing cause I have no voice, from screaming like a little girl at the Beatle...bounce

Sad and mainly in a hateful mood for a girl in the Paul McCartney concert who held up a sign. The sign said "Paul sign my arm so I can have it tattooed". AND wouldn't you know it, Paul called her onstage and signed her arm! Now she will get a tattoo of Paul's signature! I HATE her. Why didn't I think of that? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:16 am

I happy because my wife came back from the hospital today. lala
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:48 am

chill. is she all right wes?

happy because bleach fillers are done.
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:28 am

Sad because I have to be at work at 4:30 am.

Yeah she is doing better, and was released today, damn MS.
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:55 am

What makes me sad is that the last time anyone posted anything on this forum was five days ago Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:47 am

Happy because I have made it back to this forum to start posting again. Happy that Wes's wife is doing better. And, jealous that Ichimonji got to see Paul McCartney and I didn't Razz
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:27 am

Sad because I spent all night looking for my daughters boyfriend who ran away from home.

Happy because he showed up at home today, unharmed

Well until I get hold of him that is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What made you happy or sad today?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next