The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

392 Predictions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tite
Admin
tite

392 Predictions Empty
PostSubject: 392 Predictions   392 Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Post your predictions on the next Chapter here. When I have a little more time, I'll post mine.
Back to top Go down
Black Ops
Black Ops

392 Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 392 Predictions   392 Predictions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:58 am

well after reading bleach 391 and seeing aizen get impaled by hitsugaya and being ganged up on by shinji,hitsugaya and Kyoraku.i feel that aizen is fine and not even hurt,prolly another illusion.. its down to just aizen and gin against the SS,vizards,and ichigo. I think this is when we see aizen start to show his true power and kill more ppl off or seriously damage them i think hitsugaya gets put down next chapter, i also hope to see more of gin.

-gin gave aizen high praise saying "All of Captain Aizen's abilities are quite different from everyone else's. Beware of his Kyōka Suigetsu? A useless precaution. Beware of his other abilities? Again, a useless precaution. Whether it's the sky falling, the earth splitting; even if you combined all your wits to take precautions for every misfortune, Captain Aizen's abilities are above all of that."

Aizen is GOD Wink
Back to top Go down

392 Predictions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication :: Bleach :: Bleach Manga-
Jump to: