The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, all!

Go down 
+2
wes-san
tite
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tite
Admin
tite

Hello, all! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, all!   Hello, all! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:52 am

Hello to everyone. I know the current members of this beautiful brand new forum already, but since I'm hoping to get an influx of people here, I thought I should introduce myself. I'm Tite, nice to meet everyone.

I just recently became a moderator here, so please, if anyone has any questions, or needs assistance, in any way, feel free to let me know.

Most of all, always remember to have fun here.
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Hello, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, all!   Hello, all! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:43 am

Thanks for the invite brother. I think I'm going to enjoy it here
h5
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Hello, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, all!   Hello, all! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Anytime, brother. Let's make some fun. Invite others.
Back to top Go down
_Madara_808_
_Madara_808_

Hello, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, all!   Hello, all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:15 am

*pokes tite*
no no no no no no no, its not me.
heehee
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

Hello, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, all!   Hello, all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:42 am

Ichimonji here, and happy to be here. Hello to you as well tite.

-Useless information of the day------------>The reason dead human's smell is so hard to get out is because the smell chemically reacts with elements of people's skin. The smell of a dead human will not attach itself as strongly to another type of species (like a dog or cat) cause it doesn't chemically react since there' not human.
Back to top Go down
_Madara_808_
_Madara_808_

Hello, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, all!   Hello, all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Thts interesting ichi, never knew that study
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Hello, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, all!   Hello, all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Happy to have you with us, Ichimonji. It's nice to meet ya. Let me know if you need assistance with anything.
Back to top Go down
grimmjowsmith
VIP
grimmjowsmith

Location : Hueco Mundo's 6th Barracks training to be better than Ichigo

Hello, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, all!   Hello, all! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:57 am

tite you should make another venting thread in case you haven't made it yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gfysclan.webs.com/
tite
Admin
tite

Hello, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, all!   Hello, all! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:58 am

I might do it when I feel I have something to vent, and some time. I've been on so little lately. You can feel free to start one if you wish, Grimm. I'd put it in the Spammage section or General Social area. If wia tells me it's in the wrong spot, I'll move it.
Back to top Go down
Laisan Haiku
Laisan Haiku

Hello, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, all!   Hello, all! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:00 am

Ichimonji wrote:
Ichimonji here, and happy to be here. Hello to you as well tite.

-Useless information of the day------------>The reason dead human's smell is so hard to get out is because the smell chemically reacts with elements of people's skin. The smell of a dead human will not attach itself as strongly to another type of species (like a dog or cat) cause it doesn't chemically react since there' not human.

weird enough me and my 2 friends where discussing this .. one of them he was eating food while we talked abt it Hello, all! Purple-hikagoutte
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Hello, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, all!   Hello, all! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:23 am

Welcome, Lai. Happy to have you aboard the new forum. Have fun!

Does that mean a dog's death scent will react to other dogs chemical make up? Or, is it just a human thing, Ichi?
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

Hello, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, all!   Hello, all! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:06 am

tite wrote:
Welcome, Lai. Happy to have you aboard the new forum. Have fun!

Does that mean a dog's death scent will react to other dogs chemical make up? Or, is it just a human thing, Ichi?
I don't know, I know for humans it does but I don't know if it applies to dogs. I would guess so cause they are mammals and their skin is composed of the same chemical bonds.

OH! and hello Lai, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Laisan Haiku
Laisan Haiku

Hello, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, all!   Hello, all! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:40 pm

it doesnt work on animals.. but nice 2 meet u 2 Ichi-kun Hello, all! Chikas_pinkangel03
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, all!   Hello, all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication :: Rules and Announcements :: Introduction-
Jump to: