The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feedback and Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

Feedback and Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Feedback and Suggestions   Feedback and Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Please post them here.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-vizards.rpg-board.net
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and Suggestions   Feedback and Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Nice site, Wia. Thanks for starting it. The only suggestion I have is when you go over something you want to get to the text disappears. Unless this is just an aesthetic preference on your part, I wouldn't mind being able to still see the text. But, I can deal with it, so it's not too much of a problem. In any case, great job! Cool h5
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and Suggestions   Feedback and Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:35 pm

I hadn't noticed that. Thanks for pointing that out, it's been fixed. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-vizards.rpg-board.net
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and Suggestions   Feedback and Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:28 am

Anytime, thanks for fixing it.
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and Suggestions   Feedback and Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:33 pm

I hope you enjoy yourself, Kayla. We can make it fun here if we try, but let's try not to speak ill of other sites in the open forums. That way it stays fun, and we don't have to deal with any negativity. Feel free in the PMs or VMs.
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and Suggestions   Feedback and Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Ah, sorry I misunderstood Embarassed. No problem though, just trying to make sure this place gets off to a good start. No worries, and I understand. I'm there too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and Suggestions   Feedback and Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feedback and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication :: Rules and Announcements :: Forum Questions, Feedback and Suggestions-
Jump to: