The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Questions

Go down 
+3
guesswho969
tite
wiahwib
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Post any questions here. We will try to answer them as soon as we can.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-vizards.rpg-board.net
tite
Admin
tite

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:45 pm

Hey, I read in the rules something about sending VMs as opposed to PMs. Will VMs be an option in the future, or is there already a way to send a VM that I have not found yet?

Also, in my preferences the HTML is automatically set to off. Is there any reason I should turn it on?
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:49 pm

tite wrote:
Hey, I read in the rules something about sending VMs as opposed to PMs. Will VMs be an option in the future, or is there already a way to send a VM that I have not found yet?
I just activated it. Embarassed
Well I'm not sure how it works but I just read the FAQ and to send someone a VM, you have to go to the member's profile, under Statistics click "Send new message on this profile". Try it and let me know if it works lol!

tite wrote:
Also, in my preferences the HTML is automatically set to off. Is there any reason I should turn it on?
If you know and want to use HTML, you could turn it on Smile
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:19 pm

Hey, Wia, is there any way to make the VMs easier? I mean, more so in replying to one. Also, is there any way to get notification when a VM is sent to you (when you login as opposed to e-mail)? I know if I get a PM the "messages link" turns blue, but I never seem to get any notice of a VM. And, last thing, is there a way to have a "view VM" option when you click on "profile"? Currently I can only get to that option if I click on my own name, but not if I just click "profile".

I checked the FAQ, but I can't find anything about VMs at all, just PMs. If you don't know, and /or don't have time to look into it, could you direct me where to research it? That way I can help others. I know, not everyone cares, but Wes and I were playing around with VMs, and it just seems like we should be able to make it easier. I haven't been able to find anything in the Admin panel or FAQ? Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:44 pm

I realised the VMs function isn't user-friendly at all. Also I can't figure out if there's any way to make it more accessible or user-friendly. Um, just stick to PMs or use the chatbox if VMs are a pain in the ass to use Smile
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:37 pm

Oh. no, it's cool. I was just wondering about it because I'm not sure what service provides the forum ability and server and such, or if there was a FAQ on their places. It's nothing to worry about, I was just curious. Thanks. flower
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:44 am

so if i want to make a fanclub for a certain vizard and it has no been made i can just make one.
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:28 am

Yes, that's right Smile
Back to top Go down
_Madara_808_
_Madara_808_

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:39 am

Hey, I've been wondering, how do you give away positive votes?
I think I haven't given away any yet.. and I wanna know how flower
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:47 am

On the top right hand corner of every post, there are + and - signs. Click on the + to give positive votes. Smile

On a side note, members can help each other out by answering questions posted here Smile
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:03 pm

OK I was just going to ask you that question
Back to top Go down
_Madara_808_
_Madara_808_

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:20 pm

Ohh olryt I sse thanks lol!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:15 am

I have a question are we allowed to post stories and if so do you want them in the literature section? Question
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:45 am

Stories are allowed. Please post them in the Fanarts section =)
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:43 am

Thanks Wia fangirl
Back to top Go down
Laisan Haiku
Laisan Haiku

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:41 pm

I can see my sig when i go under my profile and add it but i cant see em in any of my posts how come ><?
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Laisan Haiku wrote:
I can see my sig when i go under my profile and add it but i cant see em in any of my posts how come ><?

Lai what you need to do is go to your profile. Then you need to click on preferences and go to were it says always attach my signature ( it should be like question number 11 ) and click yes, then that should do it.

I hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Laisan Haiku
Laisan Haiku

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:26 am

not sure but think it worked ><
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:04 am

Yeah it looks like that did it.

by the way I like your sig, its cool.
Back to top Go down
Laisan Haiku
Laisan Haiku

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:43 pm

wes-san wrote:
Yeah it looks like that did it.

by the way I like your sig, its cool.

of course it is cause Angel is in it ^_^
thank u very much and yes it seem that it finally did
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:53 am

Just a quick question: is there something wrong with the spoiler function? It doesn't seem to be hiding things real well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~codegal
tite
Admin
tite

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:28 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:31 pm

Laughing Ah, I see, its working now. Honestly, the other day, it really didn't seem to be working. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~codegal
tite
Admin
tite

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:42 am

I believe ya. It's been a few days since I been on, so I didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Questions   Forum Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Questions
Page 1 of 1